Digazu is the data controller of your personal data in instances described in this statement.
Digazu and its subsidiaries refer to :
- Digazu SA, located in rue Emile Francqui 4 – 1435 Mont Saint Guibert – Belgium
Effective: 9th of April 2018
Your privacy is important to us. This policy explains practices at Digazu (“we” or “us”) with respect to your personal data and helps make informed decisions about your relationship with us. This statement applies to our use of information in customer relations, recruitment process, and our website. From time to time, we revise and update this privacy statement to make sure that you are provided with the most recent information. Please, visit this page periodically for changes.
We adhere to the applicable national and international standards on data protection, i.e. the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Collection and Use of Personal Data
Our core business is not the collection of your personal data. However, in the course of our activities and for ensuring the effective operation of Digazu and its subsidiaries, we may collect some of your personal data. Personal data means any data that personally identifies you. When we collect your personal data we ask for your consent, or we rely on other legitimate grounds specified by law. This could be the case when Digazu has a legitimate interest in collecting your personal data or the law requires us to collect data in certain circumstances. We exclusively collect your personal data under following occasions:
1. Customer relations
If you are a customer of Digazu we collect the following data in order to be able to effectively perform our contractual obligations with you and to protect Digazu’s legitimate interest and improve our services:
- Your name, address, business ID
- Invoicing information
- Your expression of interest
- Other customer information such as number and names of employees using our services
- Information on prospective customers
We keep personal information as long as required by the law or until you ask us to delete it provided we are not required to retain it or have an overriding legitimate interest to retain it.
We have two recruitment practices.
- You can use our recruitment platform in order to create an open application which is accessed through our recruitment portal. This portal allows you to submit a profile and amend your personal information. When you submit an application to Digazu through this portal, you will provide us with the following information:
- Your name, address, email, phone numbers
- Your nationality
- Your professional background including degrees and diplomas, work experience, skills and expertise, and relevant certifications
- The position at Digazu for which you are applying.
- We use your personal data for recruitment purposes for potential opportunities, and we may contact you if your profile fits our desired set of skills for a new position. Also, to enrich our recruitment process, our recruitment officer may collect additional data from your public professional profiles. We keep your data for up to 5 years.
- In search of new talents and expertise, our recruitment officer proactively looks for brilliant people to join our growing business. In the course of our search for new talents we may collect your personal information available in your public professional social media profiles such as Linkedin. We only collect this data to contact the potential candidates in a reasonable time, and we delete them as soon as we decide that we do not need them anymore.
Disclosure and Data Sharing
In some circumstances, we may share your information with a third party. This is the case when
- You explicitly allowed us to do so
- We have a legal obligation to disclose your information to authorities
- To pursue Digazu’s legitimate interest, as for example for the defence of a legal claim.
Your personal information may be transferred outside of Belgium, including to countries that do not provide the same level of protection for your personal information. Digazu is committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. Where such transfers occur, we will assure that adequate protection exists either through appropriate contractual arrangements or as required by law.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place appropriate technical, physical, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect. When necessary, we review and update our security measures to integrate the state-of-the-art technology.
Controlling your Personal Data
If you would like to learn more, and/or you would like to exercise your rights with respect to your personal data, please send us your request to email@example.com